Skip to main content


If you are unhappy with our service.

We are committed to providing high quality legal advice and client care. In the event of any complaint against the conduct or standard of services provided by P.T.C. you should refer in writing to the principal of the firm (P.R. Cope) setting out the nature and circumstances of the complaint. We have a written policy that sets out how P.T.C handles complaints which is available on request. If you remain dissatisfied P.T.C will on request, refer your letter of complaint together with our response to an independent lawyer who will determine whether the complaint is justified and any appropriate redress. If after following the review process you remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint, you may contact directly the Legal Ombudsman to ask them to consider the complaint further:

Contact details are:

Tel no: 0300 555 0333
Post: Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ